According to a new CNN/ORC poll, the majority of Americans believe the vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress after his refusal to turn over subpoenaed Operation Fast and Furious documents was justified and the right decision while a vast majority believe President Obama should come clean about the program.
Nearly three-quarters of Republicans approve of the move, as do a majority of independent voters, while a plurality of Democrats oppose the vote.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago