We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 11:06 PM
It would probably surprise you how many people legally carry.... most individuals with conceal carry licenses do not "flaunt" it.... There are alot of weekend hunters who do not have conceal carry licenses... More and more upstanding community leaders are applying for the license..... just in case....

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 11:01 PM
I am sure it is not a coincidence that these mass shootings occur in places that the shooter knows that there may not be an armed citizen.... the "gun-free zones" seems to deter the legal gun owners but not the crazies who want to shoot a bunch of innocent people....

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:14 PM
I am not worried about being attacked... I feel very safe in my surroundings but I am prepared for to the unexpected..... Too bad some of the teachers in Connecticut could not be prepared for the unexpected...

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:02 PM
You are so wrong.... I am not a predator nor a coward & I carry.... I am just prepared.... why have something that you can use to protect yourself but not carry it.... I do not ever plan to use my weapon but I am prepared if I have to..... Law Enforcement can be minutes away when seconds count.

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:02 PM

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:02 PM

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:01 PM

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:01 PM

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 9:55 PM
That is so true... & probably what so many who "carry" feel.... We don't want to nor do we look for an "excuse" to use it but we do not want to need it & not have it with us!

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Tx Lola Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 9:44 PM
I "pack heat" & I am not a predator nor a coward.... I am not "actively" about using the weapon as either an offensive or defensive weapon.... I grew up in rural Texas and have been around guns all my life... I was taught gun safety from a very young age..... Hunting is part of my heritage; Gun handling is second nature to me.... I now have a CHL (Concealed Handgun License); I hope to never use my gun to defend myself but I know law enforcement officers are not always around and I feel confident that if I need to defend myself, I can..... I do not look for trouble.... I try to stay away from it, but if it ever happens, I am PREPARED....!