In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago