In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago