In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago