In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago