Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:43 PM
Dude, you are seriously clueless! Scary too, because you actually believe that nonsense!

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:42 PM
The reality is dude, if you know what is in the Constitution, you would know that none of our tax dollars should go to anything either party uses it for. But, the dems are the biggest corruption party when it comes to this. Both parties are guilty, but, they take the cheese when it comes to the word "beyond" wrapping my head around what they use our tax dollars for! We should all be voting for pols who don't wasteful spend OUR hard-earned tax money, but that isn't happening any time soon.

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:40 PM
*rich*

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:39 PM
You mean ObaMao, and they think he cares about America or its people. I learned that months after I voted for the tool in 08, didn't make that mistake again. He could care less about any of us, as he pats on the backs of his rice, elite buddies, then tells us they are evil. Whatever! Con job, and the ignorant buy it daily along with his lapdog media.

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:38 PM
And the 'evil rich' will be just fine, it is "we the consumer" and "we the people" who will suffer, just like every other regulation and tax imposed that flows "downstream" - you know, the cliche! They're duping everyone when you think 'we' aren't going to affected. It's pretty much commense sense. Compromise, to what? Tax any business and guess what, they just send that *bleep* down to us! Run a small business and you might get that! And dems, don't compromise, they just tell us to 'bend over'

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:35 PM
Exactly, I'm all for getting rid of the establishment on BOTH sides of the aisle because they all give a **** *** about us!

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:34 PM
BOTH parties have ****ed us, but let's keep voting for more socialism and see where that gets us, moron. They want 2 classes, the rich (that would be them) and us (the poor), because the middle class in any socialist country is non-existent. Just take a gander. If you pay taxes, we should ALL be p'd off that we pay for all of this "Bacon Sandwich" BOTH parties implement!

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:32 PM
You obviously haven't read the story, nimrod! What a libtard!

Allen West Recount Denied

TX-HEATHER Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 4:31 PM
Who is medicare for, moron! No worries, we'll all be broke and paying for someone else's healthcare, even the poor. Just give it time. Anything run by govt, is broke, bankrupt and unsustainable. Get ready, unless your rich, you're getting screwed w/the rest of us - except you'll probably go first with the wolves, like the other sheep.
Impossible to try and save that now, but that's a great idea! Like I said above, I'll be lucky if I see my SS when I retire, if I'm even able to, never mind what's left of medicare. We're talking another 15 years. Forget that.
Amen! And now we have the thug-in-chief wanting "National retirement" for the poor. W-T-F, isn't that what SS is supposed to be? For all? I'll be lucky, at 45, if I see any of mine at this rate and I've been in the work force since I was 17!!!!