I'm a real conservative.... Keep on spreading the truth Ann!

Black Panics and White Hispanics

twright Wrote: Apr 25, 2012 11:02 AM
"logic is considered a form of white oppression" that may be why "you can't fix stupid" ....very insightful

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

twright Wrote: Apr 23, 2012 8:57 AM
Prayer alone isn't going to work unless the prayer-givers get out of their prayer comfort zone and talk to others about what and why they should be praying. God will not change the course of this country... WE the People have that responsibility.

Obama's Real Hilary Rosen Problem

twright Wrote: Apr 23, 2012 8:49 AM
.....self sacrificing for the good of the country.

Obama's Real Hilary Rosen Problem

twright Wrote: Apr 23, 2012 8:45 AM
Rosen is a good example of liberal altruism run a muck. White lesbian adopting black children while working possibly 12+ hours a day earning millions....
WOW...she sounded pretty desparate....I'm taking that as a good sign for November....woohoo!

Green Rooms

twright Wrote: Apr 19, 2012 9:16 AM
Being a stay at home mom I don't like the politics of his green room friends and playmates. If it is socially expedient for him to keep these friends it is fiscally expedient for me to not read anything else he has to say.
don't forget Geraldo Rivera...change the channel whenever he's on

Bob Beckel Drops F-Bomb on Hannity's Show

twright Wrote: Apr 18, 2012 10:43 AM
and professes to be a Christian...
"One candidate is a member of a cult," which candidate is that? Labeling is a tactic of the liberal left. Just because you disagree with a religion doesn't necessarily make it a "cult"... and maybe you should look up the definition of "cult".
I had a friend who taught such a class and when my sister-in-law was baptised into her Baptist church my father-in-law told me the pastor preached the evils of Mormonism.... so Yeah it does happen. What have you read? Seriously name the books, pamphlets, movies and who put them out?