Watch: Allen West Talks Atlas Shrugged

twright Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 9:23 AM
Sticking to their guns and saying what's on their minds...yes, but who on the left really listens to Grayson? He's more like comic relief!

Watch: Allen West Talks Atlas Shrugged

twright Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 9:15 AM
What I find interesting is that the left does a great job in convincing the weakminded and lazy parts of the masses, through propaganda, that these fictional places, Shangri-La and Utopia, can actually exist. That saddest part is they are succeeding!

Watch: Allen West Talks Atlas Shrugged

twright Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 9:06 AM
Allen West expounds while Alan Grayson bloviates!

Watch: Allen West Talks Atlas Shrugged

twright Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 9:01 AM
I'm not, but it is distressing that I actually know people who are " useful idiots who still cherishes an unswerving & slavish devotion to the ideology of Big Govt as the creator of a utopian paradise!!"

Watch: Allen West Talks Atlas Shrugged

twright Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 8:40 AM
Fiction??? Have you read Atlas Shrugged? I did 5 years ago.... it is playing out right before our eyes.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"I would recommend to all, that they study up on Mormonism in general in the event that he is elected." Why? As a Mormon I will be voting for the COMMANDER in Chief not PASTOR in Chief. So Romney's religion is a moot point.
Incredible and very desparate....to have to go back decades to find dirt, no dust, on Romney. If this doesn't embarrass liberals and their inane news lemmings then nothing ever will....

Mormon Doctrine Leads to Socialism?

twright Wrote: May 09, 2012 4:15 PM
Please do not judge members of the LDS church soley on the Utah experience.... I lived moved there over 32 years ago....stayed only 11 months then moved to another state then married a military man. Although I make an annual pilgrimage to SLC (visit parents) I have no intention of ever moving back....and I'm an active member of the LDS church.
I would like to see democratic Mormons put their faith over their politics just in case the Obama media tries to do hack job on their religion.
I'm a real conservative.... Keep on spreading the truth Ann!