In response to:
IRS don't want to simplify the tax code. They are used to that old dirty trick. Simplifying the code means reduction of work force for the IRS. That does not favor them. They are afraid to lose that non-productive lucrative ways of earning their salaries. If Congress functions properly, it could require by law an independent review, analysis, and ultimate overhaul of that corrupt IRS. That needs to be cleaned up.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago