In response to:
IRS don't want to simplify the tax code. They are used to that old dirty trick. Simplifying the code means reduction of work force for the IRS. That does not favor them. They are afraid to lose that non-productive lucrative ways of earning their salaries. If Congress functions properly, it could require by law an independent review, analysis, and ultimate overhaul of that corrupt IRS. That needs to be cleaned up.
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago