In response to:
IRS don't want to simplify the tax code. They are used to that old dirty trick. Simplifying the code means reduction of work force for the IRS. That does not favor them. They are afraid to lose that non-productive lucrative ways of earning their salaries. If Congress functions properly, it could require by law an independent review, analysis, and ultimate overhaul of that corrupt IRS. That needs to be cleaned up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago