On the big issue of who wins the presidential election, I’ve been as constant as the north star.
But for state-by-state estimates, I’ve been flipping back and forth like a corrupt politician (pardon my redundancy) trying to decide between two interest groups.
- Four months ago, I predicted that Obama would win reelection with 297 electoral votes, 27 more than needed.
- Back in July, I shifted Virginia to Romney’s column and predicted Obama would still win, but with 284 votes.
- Then in August,
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago