On the big issue of who wins the presidential election, I’ve been as constant as the north star.
But for state-by-state estimates, I’ve been flipping back and forth like a corrupt politician (pardon my redundancy) trying to decide between two interest groups.
- Four months ago, I predicted that Obama would win reelection with 297 electoral votes, 27 more than needed.
- Back in July, I shifted Virginia to Romney’s column and predicted Obama would still win, but with 284 votes.
- Then in August,
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago