The Labor Department sought on Monday to quell worries that Hurricane Sandy, which has closed federal offices as it bears down on the East Coast, could delay the scheduled release of its monthly employment numbers on Friday. “The employees at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are working hard to ensure the timely release of employment data on Friday, Nov. 2,” Labor Department spokesman Carl Fillichio said in a statement. “It is our intention that...
If it is truly bad, it will be delayed; however, if it is slightly bad, number fudging can be expected. This administration will stop at NOTHING.
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 4 minutes ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago