Rumors of a deal between Obama and the mullahs in Iran on the lifting of economic sanctions in return for shows of compliance by the Persian runaway state on nuclear arms inspections are gaining steam.
Obama, desperate for a diplomatic coup to cover for fading polls, fading policy and a fading public, is thought to have written a letter to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei offering to lift some sanctions in return for a show of compliance with requirements to suspend uranium enrichment, according to Dick Morris.
“Citing an Internet report on WorldNetDaily, a conservative website,” writes the
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago