Rumors of a deal between Obama and the mullahs in Iran on the lifting of economic sanctions in return for shows of compliance by the Persian runaway state on nuclear arms inspections are gaining steam.
Obama, desperate for a diplomatic coup to cover for fading polls, fading policy and a fading public, is thought to have written a letter to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei offering to lift some sanctions in return for a show of compliance with requirements to suspend uranium enrichment, according to Dick Morris.
“Citing an Internet report on WorldNetDaily, a conservative website,” writes the
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago