This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
yesterday we learned how the marxist party of comrade hussein loves the unions even though the trolls don't belong to any unions and likely don't know anyone who belongs to a union, they see this option of not paying union dues as an assault of the working class lowazze, the mindless hag from shitcago called those who will no longer pay union dues parasites for taking advantage of the thugs who get them better benefits strange how the imbeciles don't see the welfare losers as parasites but worthies entitled to all the free cheese they can consume but then when haven't we witnessed endless hypocrisy from the imbeciles that support their lord and savior, comrade alinsky hussein
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago