Money, like manna from heaven, seemed to drop spontaneously into his $1 billion campaign coffers. Ecstatic Hollywood stars were rendered near speechless at the thought of Obama's promised Big Rock Candy Mountain to come -- peace, harmony, prosperity and "5 million new...
yet in one of his pathetic ads comrade hussein assures the terminally stupid that he believes in them and he asks them to still believe in him as if faith in his failed leadership will someone made the tranformation to being a wise and successful leader. Politics is the business of running various levels of govt and faith is something better left to the church and it's congregants We were told America was electing a black messiah who would lead us from the sins of the past into a bright and shiny tomorrow somehow comrade hussein got caught up in his own hubris and decided partying and playing was more appealing then doing the job he was elected to do but proved uninterested in doing
In 2008, Barack "No Drama" Obama was the coolest presidential candidate America had ever seen -- young, hip, Ivy League, mellifluous and black, with a melodic and exotic name. Rock stars vied to perform at his massive rallies, where Obama often began his hope-and-change sermons by reminding the teary-eyed audience what to do in case of mass fainting.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago