I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
the hypocrisy of the left continues they continue to attack the belief and faith of Christians, calling them weak for believing in something they see as bigger then themselves and where faith in a higher authoprity doesn't require proof meanwhile the left lines up and professes their adulation of their black messiah and his transformation of an America where no one can ever be held accountable, failure is rewarded and success punished, when they prostrate themselves before their new lord and savior hussein but what happens when the black messiah fails to deliver as promised and can't redistribute the wealth or deliver on all the promises that he will make all his acolytes enjoy better lives
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago