Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
what we have leasrned from the election is that comrade hussein's most loyal base, the blacks, the hispanics and his under 30 airheads have already given their beloved black messiah the only thing of value that they own and that was their vote in the new reality these 3 groups can look forward to getting nothing in return except higher unemployment, higher prices, and a very bleak future These groups already have unemployment rates double that of the rest of the country, millions of the under 30 airheads are living in mommy's basement with no prospects of all those things they believed they were entitled to There is a consequence to elections and these losers will find that voting for failure only guarantees more failure
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 14 minutes ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago