As Obama stood next to the world's most recognized democracy icon, he mispronounced her name repeatedly. Ever gracious, Suu Kyi did not correct her American guest for calling her Aung YAN Suu Kyi multiple times during his statement to reporters after their meeting. Proper pronunciation for the Nobel laureate's name is Ahng Sahn Soo Chee. The meeting came after Obama met with Myanmar's reformist new President Thein Sein - a name he also botched. As the two addressed the media, Obama called his counterpart "President Sein," an awkward,...
mary ann 24 when we are dealing with the lunatic left we are dealing more with a situation that is akin to dealing with addicts. as long as an alcoholic get's all the booze he can consume or all the drugs they need to be pertpetually high, those addicted to the public teat will never think of getting off until they crash and burn, That's why I maintain that those who voted for comrade hussein and his failed policies will have to suffer through real economic pain before they realize they voted to give him 4 more years to fail and the real result is that America will fail He fully wants as many people as possible on the govt teat for they are the dependable voters for the party of the extreme left. and that's what must end
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago