Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Americas is more then strong enough to recover from the failed experiment of comrade hussein/the black messiah the real danger remains the parasites and the imbeciles that have rushed to join the cult of personality and have voted for more failure because they have simply been bought and paid for. Real reform comes when comradehusswein and his cabal of marxist's are out of politics and the needed tax reform becomes law. Since they will never again get those who no longer pay income taxes, the logical step is some level of consumption tax that replaces income taxes and makes sure everyone supports the countries infrastructure the followers of the hussein have more akin with addictsd who need to be forced into a 12 step program
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago