Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Americas is more then strong enough to recover from the failed experiment of comrade hussein/the black messiah the real danger remains the parasites and the imbeciles that have rushed to join the cult of personality and have voted for more failure because they have simply been bought and paid for. Real reform comes when comradehusswein and his cabal of marxist's are out of politics and the needed tax reform becomes law. Since they will never again get those who no longer pay income taxes, the logical step is some level of consumption tax that replaces income taxes and makes sure everyone supports the countries infrastructure the followers of the hussein have more akin with addictsd who need to be forced into a 12 step program
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 4 hours ago