That's not to downplay the rise in marginal rates. It could cost hundreds of thousands of jobs over the next few years. More universally acknowledged by economists, however, is the economic harm that savings and investment taxes do. In the...
In response to:
unconstitutional moron shows up and tells us how happy he is that he can masterbate for another 4 years because his lord and savior is infesting the oval office I guess when you are tenured at some college and know, no matter how much you fugg up, no matter how many minds you help turn to mush you will always get a paycheck and later an undeserved and unearned pension, and still think you can bite the hand of the taxpayers who are funding the damage you are doing your fantasy of critical thinking fits in with comrade hussein's telling the terminally stupid that he will heal the planet and lower the tides
President Obama proposed tax hike contains a lot to dislike, but what hasn't gotten much attention is the tax hike on savings and investments. While the marginal income tax rate will rise from 35% to 39.6% for top income-earners and small business owners, the proposed tax hike on capital gains and dividends could cause the most long-term economic damage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago