The long, costly, acrimonious recall saga is over. NBC, CNN, and Fox News have all called this race. For the second time in two years, the people of Wisconsin have elected Scott Walker. He is, and will remain, the state's governor. This outcome is a triumph for Badger State conservatives, the Tea Party movement, and fiscal sanity generally. Though the Left will spin this defeat furiously, make no mistake: They are crestfallen tonight. Their bete noir has prevailed. Again. Their relentless efforts, vociferous protests and millions of dollars have gone for naught. Wisconsin voters have explicitly endorsed Governor Walker's...
not a shock the whining marxist gov of maryland, OMalley is whining about the defeat this loser talks about working with others but he doesn't practice what he whines about and he is whiner omalley running out a charge that Walker is facing criminal charges
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago