The bad news? Pew's partisan split is R+1 (R+3 among likelies), which seems a few shades too optimistic for the GOP. The good news? The media suddenly cares about partisan breakdowns in public opinion surveys. After weeks of mocking conservatives as tinfoil-hat-wearing paranoiacs for wondering if polls with D+8 samples were all that predictive in the 2012 cycle, every member of the Beltway smart set -- from NBC to WaPo -- is eager to share an opinion about the likelihood of a partisan over-samples. The difference? Back then, it made Obama look stronger than he actually was. Totally...
poor pathetic tinmonkey and his need to be a control freak so remind me whiner, when calypso louie fairykhan refers to comrade hussein as the black messiah or when the midget racist spike lee refers to comrade hussein as their black jesus you aren't soiling your panties but if white people mock such thinking you run out the race card seems your thinking is very confused but then you have long proven you are another idiot incapable of thinking on your feet and need to resort to whining when others don't share the same level of small minded thinking that guides your useless life but keep soiling your panties, you pathetic little boy, I and others will continue to mock your ignorance
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago