Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
LOL! Fox News, talk radio, and any republican with a forum has been "exposing" Obama for the last four years. Has anyone NOT heard Obama labeled a "socialist", a "radical", a "commie", etc? Such "revelations" scare millions of elderly whites... Meanwhile, everyone else rolls their eyes and says, "Oh, give it a rest, drama queens."
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago