Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
LOL! Fox News, talk radio, and any republican with a forum has been "exposing" Obama for the last four years. Has anyone NOT heard Obama labeled a "socialist", a "radical", a "commie", etc? Such "revelations" scare millions of elderly whites... Meanwhile, everyone else rolls their eyes and says, "Oh, give it a rest, drama queens."
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago