Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
Joseph Goebbels said something to the effect that if you tell a lie long enough, people will believe it. I wish I could say that the American people were more discerning, but the polls seem to show they believe whatever they hear because its been repeated so long. The American nation will not be lost on the field of battle, but in the ballot box at the hands of deceived voters.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago