Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
Joseph Goebbels said something to the effect that if you tell a lie long enough, people will believe it. I wish I could say that the American people were more discerning, but the polls seem to show they believe whatever they hear because its been repeated so long. The American nation will not be lost on the field of battle, but in the ballot box at the hands of deceived voters.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago