During a press gaggle on board Air Force One this morning in Virginia Beach, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney accused Mitt Romney of "politicizing" the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in reference to pressure from the campaign to come clean about what really happened. Carney also referred reporters to an ongoing FBI investigation when asked about specifics on Libya. The problem? The FBI still isn't in Benghazi despite the administration saying repeatedly they are. Carney also tried to spin Obama's refusal to call the attack an act of terrorism and covered for the administration in its...
Of course kool-aid drinkers like you would defend this inept White House! Wake Up! It's not a left or right issue! Don't you get it? Since this President has a bad history of lying and cover ups, American people have all the rights to doubt this corrupt admininstration--not to mention all the lapdog media that's doing the dirty work of hiding the failures! But, loser liberals like you can't get past the facts that our embassy was attacked on the symbolic 9/11, once again! And, all this administration has done was trying to cover things up.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago