Hap Arnold was a true BAMF, but let's not forget the contributions of his scion, Billy Mitchell, and his protege, Curtis LeMay, whose strategies arguably won WWII, and positioned us to win the Cold War. Mitchell, Arnold and LeMay were hard men for hard times. They understood what it really took to wage and win a war using air power. Would that our nation still enjoyed the services of such men.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago