Hap Arnold was a true BAMF, but let's not forget the contributions of his scion, Billy Mitchell, and his protege, Curtis LeMay, whose strategies arguably won WWII, and positioned us to win the Cold War. Mitchell, Arnold and LeMay were hard men for hard times. They understood what it really took to wage and win a war using air power. Would that our nation still enjoyed the services of such men.
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago