"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." - Karl Marx Hey, if your average, shiftless progressive needs a little more to support a self-indulgent lifestyle, and is therefore able to produce a little (or a lot) less, who are we to complain? Our own august emperor has proclaimed, "...I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." Who would ever dare doubt such profundity? Indeed, his magnificence has decreed, "we should [force] the wealthiest Americans to pay a little more," and that these fine folks recognize regard such treatment as "patriotic." Everything is just peachy, Mr. Stossel. Just go with the flow, baby - equality is what it's all about!
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago