I wrote a lot about Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell back in 2011 when a Grand Jury issued a report showing the man had killed a woman and snipped the spinal cords of at least seven-full term healthy and viable babies after birth, making millions of dollars over the years. Gosnell worked late night hours in unsanitary conditions and hired staff without medical credentials to administer labor inducing drugs to women. Gosnell's medical license was revoked in 2010 and he was named in at least 46-medical-malpractice suits. Gosnell specifically targeted poor and minority women at his dirty, illegal and unsanitary...
I bet planned parenthood supported his actions with gusto until the the bad publicity came out. Sick funny, obama, pelosi, etc are all for this kind of stuff because abortion is safe and legal. Incidently, in Michigan, a law was proposed to make abortion clinics have the same regulations as all outpatient clinics. The abortionists howled about this, saying it was an infringement on abortion. Now, a sane, rational person might think it would be a good idea for abortion clinics to be held to the same standards as other out patient clinics. I guess abortionists are not really into the "safety" part of abortions, just the killing part. Eventually, for other reasons, the governor could not sign the bill.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago