By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
If anyone gets arrested in DC for this crime in the future, using this picture can and should be the defense. You cannot have selective enforcement of the law, even if it's a bad law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago