How is it that the party of Lincoln, a party that led the way in opposing slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynching, the KKK, poll taxes, led the way on integration and voting rights for black Americans, and percentage wise, voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act in greater numbers than Democrats is now only getting about 10% of the black vote? Democrats say racism, but any objective observer would quickly discard that explanation given the significant number of popular black Republicans. If even a large percentage of Republicans were racist, certainly Allen West, Herman Cain, Clarence...
Most major cities in the US have had black, lib, dem "leadership" for the past 40 years or more. Can anyone name one city that has an improved quality of lif in those 40 years? In Detroit, when coleman young was mayor for 20 years, the city was destroyed. There were easily 10,000 murders of blacks in Detroit during that time, yet not a single black "leader" ever uttered a word of concern. Young relied on overt racism, us against them, to keep getting re-elected and it worked. He was exactly the same as a George Wallace or Bull connor. The conclusion is that blacks vote on racism rather than results. Until black racism stops, the results will be the same.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago