This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Sir, (or Ma'am whichever the case may be) I have been at this installation for over 5 years. I can't begin to tell you of all the instances I've seen. I could list enough to fire this thread up to smoking hot. I'd have every one of you spitting mad at govt union abuses. All I can say ( and no insult intended) not all corporations are the same. Unfortunately, in a capitalistic (Praise God) system not everyone is honest and charitable in dealing with employees. But the good far out number the bad. And this I know from over 37 yrs in the work force. But seems there is ever a plethora of stories of union abuse, violence and thuggery. From the teachers union in Chicago to the longshoremen in LA.... the examples abound.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago