I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I saw my son walk around in a church I had carried him info minutes before. He had jumped from a window and sprained his ankle severely. I saw the swelling go down instantly and him walk around the building after we prayed. He was 5 Donj.... too young to fake blue bruises and swollen tissues one minute and walk normally the next. I've seen drunks instantly sobered, drug addicts instantly in their right minds. I've had my pastor turn and tell people what they were thinking and seen the shock on their faces when they admitted he was correct. I have seen the power of God demonstrated in the presence of the Holy Ghost. And if you had been there during any of these circumstances even a reprobate like you couldn't dismiss or deny it.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago