I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Likewise Josh McDowell set out to prove the non existence of God only to come to reason with the truth....and then to write Evidence That Demands A Verdict. I dare any atheist to read it with their heart and mind open to even the most remote possibility that their atheism is erroneous. And if they are really up to the challenge they need to find an old paperback copy from the early 70s. The new edition has been deities and condensed. The older version is much more in-depth, authoritative, and informative. In other words, it delivers a stunning knock out punch to atheistic arguments.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago