Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
Well... gotta admit... I was wondering when one of the liberals who plague TH would show up and start the ball rolling with twisted leftist ideologically delusional glee. And what do ya know.... here he is. Rejoice in it Dave.... salivate over it Sir. Wring your hands in blissful excitement over the plight and blight with which your "lord and savior" ( to quote Jamie Foxx) is flogging this nation. And then may I suggest you read the Scriptures in a good KJV Bible... specifically II Timothy 4, verses 1-7 for that passage details a more accurate description of liberalism than any other I can think of at the moment. And to the other conservative TH readers ... you may want to read it too just to see if you agree with me.
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 4 hours ago