A little off subject: about the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by the NSA surveillance. I think 50 is a made up number. 50 is small enough as not to be subject to rounding (507 rounded to 500) and yet it is a round number and a multiple of 10 - not 48 or "57" but 50! what are the odds that there would have been exactly 50?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago