A little off subject: about the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by the NSA surveillance. I think 50 is a made up number. 50 is small enough as not to be subject to rounding (507 rounded to 500) and yet it is a round number and a multiple of 10 - not 48 or "57" but 50! what are the odds that there would have been exactly 50?
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago