A little off subject: about the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by the NSA surveillance. I think 50 is a made up number. 50 is small enough as not to be subject to rounding (507 rounded to 500) and yet it is a round number and a multiple of 10 - not 48 or "57" but 50! what are the odds that there would have been exactly 50?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago