A little off subject: about the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by the NSA surveillance. I think 50 is a made up number. 50 is small enough as not to be subject to rounding (507 rounded to 500) and yet it is a round number and a multiple of 10 - not 48 or "57" but 50! what are the odds that there would have been exactly 50?
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago