Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Good night, sweet prince. Now, a few heartless facts for the Anti-Romneys in the thread: He's the Conservative Nominee. You don't know him. You have been so busy demonizing him you never tried to learn about him. He's going to win. Is he our "first choice"? (No, nor my second or even third.) BUT HE IS NOW "THE CHOICE"--and he's shaping up better than expected. SO, join the movement, participate in the success, and reap the rewards of saying, "No he wasn't my ideal but he came around" or--join the Kool-Aid drinkers. BTW: NEVER TELL ME BO = ROMNEY --That's simply indefensible.
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago