Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Good night, sweet prince. Now, a few heartless facts for the Anti-Romneys in the thread: He's the Conservative Nominee. You don't know him. You have been so busy demonizing him you never tried to learn about him. He's going to win. Is he our "first choice"? (No, nor my second or even third.) BUT HE IS NOW "THE CHOICE"--and he's shaping up better than expected. SO, join the movement, participate in the success, and reap the rewards of saying, "No he wasn't my ideal but he came around" or--join the Kool-Aid drinkers. BTW: NEVER TELL ME BO = ROMNEY --That's simply indefensible.
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 4 hours ago