Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Good night, sweet prince. Now, a few heartless facts for the Anti-Romneys in the thread: He's the Conservative Nominee. You don't know him. You have been so busy demonizing him you never tried to learn about him. He's going to win. Is he our "first choice"? (No, nor my second or even third.) BUT HE IS NOW "THE CHOICE"--and he's shaping up better than expected. SO, join the movement, participate in the success, and reap the rewards of saying, "No he wasn't my ideal but he came around" or--join the Kool-Aid drinkers. BTW: NEVER TELL ME BO = ROMNEY --That's simply indefensible.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago