Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Good night, sweet prince. Now, a few heartless facts for the Anti-Romneys in the thread: He's the Conservative Nominee. You don't know him. You have been so busy demonizing him you never tried to learn about him. He's going to win. Is he our "first choice"? (No, nor my second or even third.) BUT HE IS NOW "THE CHOICE"--and he's shaping up better than expected. SO, join the movement, participate in the success, and reap the rewards of saying, "No he wasn't my ideal but he came around" or--join the Kool-Aid drinkers. BTW: NEVER TELL ME BO = ROMNEY --That's simply indefensible.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 58 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago