Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Good night, sweet prince. Now, a few heartless facts for the Anti-Romneys in the thread: He's the Conservative Nominee. You don't know him. You have been so busy demonizing him you never tried to learn about him. He's going to win. Is he our "first choice"? (No, nor my second or even third.) BUT HE IS NOW "THE CHOICE"--and he's shaping up better than expected. SO, join the movement, participate in the success, and reap the rewards of saying, "No he wasn't my ideal but he came around" or--join the Kool-Aid drinkers. BTW: NEVER TELL ME BO = ROMNEY --That's simply indefensible.
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago