Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
You are being overly optimistic. If cuts are eventually be made, the welfare benefits will be protected so as not to "unduly harm the most vulnerable" in our society. Thus the earned entitlements, Social Security, Military and Civil Service Pensions, and Medicare, will be cut first by "means testing" etc. Regrettably, the US has reached, and passed, the point of no return and will continue it's downward spiral until we reach the level of other nations built on the African culture.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago