Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
You are being overly optimistic. If cuts are eventually be made, the welfare benefits will be protected so as not to "unduly harm the most vulnerable" in our society. Thus the earned entitlements, Social Security, Military and Civil Service Pensions, and Medicare, will be cut first by "means testing" etc. Regrettably, the US has reached, and passed, the point of no return and will continue it's downward spiral until we reach the level of other nations built on the African culture.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago