As Pastor Brian Lee points out in his article "Freedom of Religion Requires Freedom to Offend," to be a person of faith in America means being a person who is prepared to...
The ultra Islamist are aware and fear that Islam cannot withstand any scrutiny . So ,they would not hesitate to invoke a Fatwa against anyone. Wait til ,if they ever ,become powerful again : Many infidels will have their necks sliced up in the name of Mohammad & Allah . They have over the years built up herd mentality among their followers by cunningly brainwashing that martyrdom for Allah's sake will take them to paradise where they can forever have 72 virgins plus the best wines served by young boys. The mullahs & Imams have have brainwashed their masses to become suicide squads while they themselves and their children indulge in all the worldly activities including having countless wives
The violent response to an anti-Muslim movie has cast the subject of religious tolerance into the limelight. Is Islam a religion that can tolerate criticism? Can Muslims bear up gracefully when their religion is insulted? As I wrote last week, when it comes to Islam as practiced and understood in much of the Middle East, the short answer to these questions appears to be "no."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago