Yes, yes -- some formalities remain, but Romney effectively put this primary season to bed with five resounding victories last night. As expected, he cleaned up in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island; he also prevailed in Delaware, where Newt Gingrich's running-on-fumes campaign was hoping to make some sort of a stand that might justify its continued existence. Romney won there by nearly 30 points, which could very well oust the former Speaker from the race. Having sewn up the GOP nod, Romney addressed a packed hall in New Hampshire and officially turned the page to the...
ChicagoBob writes: "We need ... a party without class envy as its theme." Mmm hmmm... ChicagoBob wrote: "The GOP led by well heeled big money people are not a party for the people" Any questions?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago