Yes, yes -- some formalities remain, but Romney effectively put this primary season to bed with five resounding victories last night. As expected, he cleaned up in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island; he also prevailed in Delaware, where Newt Gingrich's running-on-fumes campaign was hoping to make some sort of a stand that might justify its continued existence. Romney won there by nearly 30 points, which could very well oust the former Speaker from the race. Having sewn up the GOP nod, Romney addressed a packed hall in New Hampshire and officially turned the page to the...
ChicagoBob writes: "We need ... a party without class envy as its theme." Mmm hmmm... ChicagoBob wrote: "The GOP led by well heeled big money people are not a party for the people" Any questions?
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago