Yes, yes -- some formalities remain, but Romney effectively put this primary season to bed with five resounding victories last night. As expected, he cleaned up in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island; he also prevailed in Delaware, where Newt Gingrich's running-on-fumes campaign was hoping to make some sort of a stand that might justify its continued existence. Romney won there by nearly 30 points, which could very well oust the former Speaker from the race. Having sewn up the GOP nod, Romney addressed a packed hall in New Hampshire and officially turned the page to the...
ChicagoBob writes: "We need ... a party without class envy as its theme." Mmm hmmm... ChicagoBob wrote: "The GOP led by well heeled big money people are not a party for the people" Any questions?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago