Yes, yes -- some formalities remain, but Romney effectively put this primary season to bed with five resounding victories last night. As expected, he cleaned up in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island; he also prevailed in Delaware, where Newt Gingrich's running-on-fumes campaign was hoping to make some sort of a stand that might justify its continued existence. Romney won there by nearly 30 points, which could very well oust the former Speaker from the race. Having sewn up the GOP nod, Romney addressed a packed hall in New Hampshire and officially turned the page to the...
ChicagoBob writes: "We need ... a party without class envy as its theme." Mmm hmmm... ChicagoBob wrote: "The GOP led by well heeled big money people are not a party for the people" Any questions?
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 48 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago