Yes, yes -- some formalities remain, but Romney effectively put this primary season to bed with five resounding victories last night. As expected, he cleaned up in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island; he also prevailed in Delaware, where Newt Gingrich's running-on-fumes campaign was hoping to make some sort of a stand that might justify its continued existence. Romney won there by nearly 30 points, which could very well oust the former Speaker from the race. Having sewn up the GOP nod, Romney addressed a packed hall in New Hampshire and officially turned the page to the...
ChicagoBob writes: "We need ... a party without class envy as its theme." Mmm hmmm... ChicagoBob wrote: "The GOP led by well heeled big money people are not a party for the people" Any questions?
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago