This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago