This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago