This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago