This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago