Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Nailed it. How is it that many GOP Senators and Congressmen support a lot of the same programs as the Dems? Could it be that they pull out their conservative rhetoric every election cycle to garner the conservative vote? Bottom line: It is up to the candidate to run a competent and persuasive candidate. If the conservatives or other blocks of the electorate do not go out to vote for the GOP guy, who's fault is that? The solution is for the GOP to run competent and persuasive candidates and not to whine about the outcome.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago