No, I couldn't find a single point in Buchanan's diatribe today that had it right! So religious fundamentalism tore apart the British Empire [as one ludicrous point]? And we had about zero to do with the recent mass uprising of the citizens of Egypt ... and the generals had precious little to do with it, except to listen and finally, intervene to stop the fanaticism of the MB!
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago