Quack multiculturalism is the name Frisby gives to the vision...
Yeah, if only the KKK had realized that to destroy the blacks they only needed to elect progressives!
Professor Craig Frisby is on the faculty of University of Missouri's Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology. His most recent book is "Meeting the Psychoeducational Needs of Minority Students." It's a 662-page textbook covering a range of topics from multiculturalism and home and family influences to student testing and school discipline. There's no way full justice can be given to this excellent work in the space of this column, so I'll highlight a few valuable insights he makes that would help educators do a better job with minority students.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 15 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago