"the quality of products has also steadily IMPROVED" Where did you get THAT idea? I bought a "Rival" 4 slice toaster from WalMart;I chose that brand because my last one worked great and lasted 12 years. made some toast to go with breakfast. Each slice had two burned strips on each side,and was completely untoasted in between. I took it back,and exchanged it for another one. Same thing happened. Then, I noticed on its label,"Made for WalMart". This isn't the first time I've been "underwhelmed" by WalMart's "Quality" merchandise. They can forget about seeing another dollar of mine-I'd rather put off a purchase and save up my money for a GOOD quality toaster,not WalJunk.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago