"the quality of products has also steadily IMPROVED" Where did you get THAT idea? I bought a "Rival" 4 slice toaster from WalMart;I chose that brand because my last one worked great and lasted 12 years. made some toast to go with breakfast. Each slice had two burned strips on each side,and was completely untoasted in between. I took it back,and exchanged it for another one. Same thing happened. Then, I noticed on its label,"Made for WalMart". This isn't the first time I've been "underwhelmed" by WalMart's "Quality" merchandise. They can forget about seeing another dollar of mine-I'd rather put off a purchase and save up my money for a GOOD quality toaster,not WalJunk.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago