In response to:
The auto bailouts who was the first people to receive any money? (Unions) why? Why was taxpayers money gave to the unions? They get paid every time an employee gets a check...But the unions got millions out of the auto bailouts why?The government made sure the unions was paid first.....The unions makes nothing,they only control employees paycheck in order to collect their part for a person working while they vacation or threaten people who oppose them sitting back living the good life off of other people's labor..The only time a union rept. works is to keep a sorry person on a payroll so they can collect their share of his wages.. By doing this they drive up the costs of products because of dead beat labor.......Unions at work.......
- Nothing to see here: Obamacare to cost $50K per person covered Jazz Shaw 31 mins ago
- Does any feminist care that Susan Rice is this White House’s scapegoat? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders wants to cut the “deficits” by spending trillions more Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rush Limbaugh: If you want to beat the left in 2016, follow Scott Walker’s blueprint Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Attkisson, Engelbrecht added to witness list for Lynch confirmation hearing Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- De Blasio’s snow curse lives Noah Rothman 3 hours ago