Mike Murphy is an astute observer of...
My take on Romney is he is a very rich man,but a person would never know it, he don't rub his good fortune in anyone's face. He has worked for his money,maybe the kind of work he did was wrong in some people's eyes, but people don't get rich unless someone else looses.Buying and selling companies should actually help people, in return he and his company has made a great deal of money.(which if given the chance anyone else would do).He does love his country and his heart is in the right place..He don't hang out with the rich like some people do..His vacations are down to earth,He knows how to use money and save money, unlike some in Washington, He is the best thing going for working Americans, he knows the value of a dollar.............
We've all heard the objection that political conventions have become empty kabuki theater. The high drama of multiple ballots is dead and gone. Uncertainty about the outcome is no more. "Today," laments political guru Mike Murphy, "delegates are bound through the application of TV ad ratings points, not machine deals. They sit in the convention hall like the background actors in a TV show, milling about to the director's orders, wearing costumes and denied a single line. It seems a shabby ending to a great tradition. It's time for a mercy killing."
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago