With Wal Marts buying power,they can buy cheap products, Like their debit card, I have one and I have never had any problems, So what I pay for my card compaired to some of the banks is cheap, so why not healthcare,I trust them with my money so why not my healthcare..The massive buying power can make a big difference...They have a good system worked for prescribed drugs already, at low prices....Roll out your plan Wallie World and let's take a look...Actually Wal Mart has made a move to buy more U.S. products so they do know what Americans think..................
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 9 hours ago