With Wal Marts buying power,they can buy cheap products, Like their debit card, I have one and I have never had any problems, So what I pay for my card compaired to some of the banks is cheap, so why not healthcare,I trust them with my money so why not my healthcare..The massive buying power can make a big difference...They have a good system worked for prescribed drugs already, at low prices....Roll out your plan Wallie World and let's take a look...Actually Wal Mart has made a move to buy more U.S. products so they do know what Americans think..................
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago