With Wal Marts buying power,they can buy cheap products, Like their debit card, I have one and I have never had any problems, So what I pay for my card compaired to some of the banks is cheap, so why not healthcare,I trust them with my money so why not my healthcare..The massive buying power can make a big difference...They have a good system worked for prescribed drugs already, at low prices....Roll out your plan Wallie World and let's take a look...Actually Wal Mart has made a move to buy more U.S. products so they do know what Americans think..................
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago