With Wal Marts buying power,they can buy cheap products, Like their debit card, I have one and I have never had any problems, So what I pay for my card compaired to some of the banks is cheap, so why not healthcare,I trust them with my money so why not my healthcare..The massive buying power can make a big difference...They have a good system worked for prescribed drugs already, at low prices....Roll out your plan Wallie World and let's take a look...Actually Wal Mart has made a move to buy more U.S. products so they do know what Americans think..................
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago