With Wal Marts buying power,they can buy cheap products, Like their debit card, I have one and I have never had any problems, So what I pay for my card compaired to some of the banks is cheap, so why not healthcare,I trust them with my money so why not my healthcare..The massive buying power can make a big difference...They have a good system worked for prescribed drugs already, at low prices....Roll out your plan Wallie World and let's take a look...Actually Wal Mart has made a move to buy more U.S. products so they do know what Americans think..................
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago