Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Welfare is the problem,It's in Whites,Blacks and hispanics and everyone else, when a child is born in a welfare family, they usually stay on welfare.It's a way of life,our goverment makes it to easy to stay on welfare, some people need welfare, just to live,but some on welfare are on welfare because it's easy money and they are going to stay.The old people who really needs help gets about half of what they need, young people seen to get a lot more, and they are not going to work if they don't have to.(example.I'm white a old couple lives close to me asked me if I would take them to town to see if they could get some help, they gave them $30.00 to buy food with,a young woman got $400.00 said her husband would be proud, she has one child...
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago