What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
You left out the right to file a grievance every time their boss tells them to do something (work) and in the process tie up other human resources to conduct a Step 1 meeting and all the appeals that will ensue when the grievant doesn't get what he/she wants. RIGHT TO WORK works, unions don't.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 17 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago