In response to:
The ONLY thing Zimmerman did wrong, if at all, was following Martin. I doubt he expected a confrontation, nor was he looking for one. Martin ambushed him from the bushes and was in the process of beating the hell out of him. I realize that defending yourself with a legal firearm isn't popular or legal in your neck of the woods, but those of us in the real world have that option, and prefer being ALIVE with the guilt of taking another human life to being dead.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago