In response to:
There is a simple solution to this problem. One that has already been used effectively. A concealed carry permit, a .45 (or whatever caliber you prefer), and the willingness to use it. A young punk in Detroit came down with an acute case of lead poisoning after he tried to play with the wrong guy. If that happens a few more times, these little punks might get the message. Unfortunately, it won't help in NYC, DC, Chicago and other cities with strict gun control laws.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago