In response to:
You need a National Firearms Act (NFA) tax stamp ($200 and almost a year's wait) to own a fully automatic weapon, supressor, or short barreled rifle or shotgun, not a FFL. And you can only own a full auto made before 1986. As to how they classified a Henry rifle as an "assault weapon", God only knows. It doesn't have a single feature as specified by the ignorant politicians who came up with the definition of something that doesn't exist....the mysterious and evil "assault rifle."
- Jordan to ISIS: We’ll make the swap for our pilot Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Border agents told to ask illegals if they might qualify for Obama amnesty Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Plutocrat fight: Romney and Clinton brawl over who has the biggest mansions Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- AG nominee Loretta Lynch: People have a right to work in America regardless of how they came here Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: 64% want Congress to restore ObamaCare subsidies if Republicans win the Halbig case Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is Facebook unliking Je suis Charlie? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago