In response to:
You need a National Firearms Act (NFA) tax stamp ($200 and almost a year's wait) to own a fully automatic weapon, supressor, or short barreled rifle or shotgun, not a FFL. And you can only own a full auto made before 1986. As to how they classified a Henry rifle as an "assault weapon", God only knows. It doesn't have a single feature as specified by the ignorant politicians who came up with the definition of something that doesn't exist....the mysterious and evil "assault rifle."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago