In response to:
You need a National Firearms Act (NFA) tax stamp ($200 and almost a year's wait) to own a fully automatic weapon, supressor, or short barreled rifle or shotgun, not a FFL. And you can only own a full auto made before 1986. As to how they classified a Henry rifle as an "assault weapon", God only knows. It doesn't have a single feature as specified by the ignorant politicians who came up with the definition of something that doesn't exist....the mysterious and evil "assault rifle."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago