In response to:
You need a National Firearms Act (NFA) tax stamp ($200 and almost a year's wait) to own a fully automatic weapon, supressor, or short barreled rifle or shotgun, not a FFL. And you can only own a full auto made before 1986. As to how they classified a Henry rifle as an "assault weapon", God only knows. It doesn't have a single feature as specified by the ignorant politicians who came up with the definition of something that doesn't exist....the mysterious and evil "assault rifle."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014