In response to:

Eric Holder: Lets Track Gun Owners With 'Smart Gun' Bracelets

troutbum5 Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 1:00 PM
You need a National Firearms Act (NFA) tax stamp ($200 and almost a year's wait) to own a fully automatic weapon, supressor, or short barreled rifle or shotgun, not a FFL. And you can only own a full auto made before 1986. As to how they classified a Henry rifle as an "assault weapon", God only knows. It doesn't have a single feature as specified by the ignorant politicians who came up with the definition of something that doesn't exist....the mysterious and evil "assault rifle."
AmyDB Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 1:55 PM
Actually it does.... a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. But that's only in CA.